USD84 per person
You must be part of this incredible natural phenomenon. The bioluminescence of plankton is a phenomenon that occurs on a few beaches in the world. Colombia has this wonder on the island of Baru.
The experience is unique and magical; this experience will begin with a talk about the marine ecosystem so that you will be better informed about what you will witness, then you will take a boat ride and there in the sea watching the marvelous phenomenon, you will be able to take a bath and be part of the bioluminescence. When returning, you will enjoy a hot drink and a snack. Come to notice how your movements in the water generate a luminous and incredible reaction.
Terms and conditions: *Applies terms and conditions
Departure9:00 am- 9:00 pm Everyday
Departure Time9:00 am
Dress CodeDressCasual. Comfortable sportswear, hiking shoes, hat, and bathing suit.
Location: Playa Blanca, Isla de Barú.
- Transportation by bus Cartagena- Barú Island- Cartagena.
- Transportation by boat to the snorkeling point.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Briefing of the nocturnal activity of the plankton.
- Use of the facilities of the place.
- Health insurance.
Services not included:
- Activities other than those specified above.
- Additional expenses not specified.